top of page

I have a TPS (Temporary Protected Status) and a U.S. citizen child who is 21 years old. Can he petition for me to get a U.S. residency in the U.S.?

Yes, provided that:

  • You have left the country at least once, with a parole (to have an entry stamp in your passport).

  • You have no criminal record.

bottom of page