top of page

I was a victim of a crime, and I am illegally in the U.S., and I have been deported before. Is there anything I can do to get immigration papers in the U.S.?


Option A:

If you were a victim, for example, of assault with a deadly weapon, stalking, rape, etc, and you have both reported the crime, and assisted the authorities with the criminal case, you are eligible to obtain a U visa.

Option B:

If you were a victim of human trafficking, and have no criminal record, you may qualify for a T visa.

bottom of page