top of page

I have never been deported. My spouse is a U.S. resident or U.S. citizen who frequently abuses me physically and or emotionally. What can I do?

If you report the abuse to the authorities, you may qualify under the VAWA (Violence Against Women Act), and apply for U.S. residency in the U.S. There are no yearly visa quotas for VAWA. Another condition is not to have a criminal record.

bottom of page